TrackMatriX® NFC – Connecting Physical and Digital Worlds with ONE Tap
TrackMatriX® NFC is a cloud-hosted, secure and scalable track & trace system, which is used to authenticate individual products or documents. Using a smartphone, consumers can quickly and easily read NFC tags to obtain relevant or entertaining information about a product, essentially allowing customers to check the authenticity of a particular product, in an instant.
It offers NFC-tags containing secured unchangeable information such as unique identification numbers (UIDs) and scan counter, and customizable information and workflows such as landing page URL, dynamic cryptographic algorithms and security protocols.
TrackMatriX® NFC System
TrackMatriX® Engine: Management Portal
The TrackMatriX® Engine is an account-based management portal used to store and process captured UID information. Users enter Unique Identity codes to view and edit the bottle data. The administrator can view and create data-rich reports on relevant product and product status information like NFC scan time and location. He/she can also set alerts to detect any suspicious activity. Learn More...
TrackMatriX® Bolt: Programming and Monitoring App
TrackMatriX® Bolt is a login protected Android app which is used by warehouse staff to
- Capture the unique Identification number (UID) or an NFC tag
- Read & write encrypted information into the NFC chip
- Close the tags by changing the tag status from read/write to read-only, to make it impossible for counterfeiters to manipulate the information
- Transmit all the relevant information about a specific tag and its content to the TrackmatriX® Engine
TrackMatriX® Engage: App to Engage Consumers and Equip Inspectors
TrackMatriX® Engage Product Authentication Track and Trace System App functions
TrackMatriX® Engage Product Authentication Track and Trace System App screenshots
TrackMatriX® NFC Highlights
- Fully NFC-enabled TrackMatriX® authentication system
- Customizable MatriX NFC tags to fit your specifications
- Each NFC tag contains a UID which is recorded in our database cloud
- Detailed, real-time and on-demand management & reporting portal