Ultra-covert pigments are advanced security pigments that protect documents of value and products against counterfeiting:
- Provide maximum covert protection against counterfeits
- Pigments can be applied in all ink colors, suitable for all printing technologies
- Unique-custom-formulated forensic security features can be added on request
- An array of different taggant types available
- Mobile detectors available for easy in-field inspection
NanoMatriX helps firms protect their products and documents against counterfeiting threats by providing a tailor-made authentication system with unique, ultra-covert pigments that can be used in a wide range of applications.
Better solution, elevated protection
NanoMatriX offers ultra-covert pigments, encompassing inorganic luminescent particles, which convert incoming invisible light to another invisible light, which can only be measured with a customized detector. Ultra-covert pigment particles can neither be detected by a laser beam emitted by an IR laser pen nor by conventional taggant detectors.
MatriX-Mark™ Ultra-Covert Pigments Features
- A wide range of taggants available
- Melting point: Above 1000°C
- Particle size range (Dv90): 500 nm to 15µm
- Unique-custom-formulated forensic security features
- Compatible with all printing technologies
- UV-Resistant: Inorganic inert to UV radiation