TrackMatriX® NFC is an RFID based brand protection security service. Our system is a cloud-hosted, secure form of data exchange which can be used to authenticate individual products or documents. Additionally, TrackMatriX® NFC is apart of a track and trace system. Using any smartphone, consumers can quickly and easily read NFC tags to obtain relevant and entertaining information about a product. This also essentially allows customers to check the authenticity of a particular product in an instant.
We offer NFC-tags with a chip containing secured, unchangeable information such as unique identification numbers (UIDs), scan counter, customizable information and workflows such as landing page URL, dynamic cryptographic algorithms, and security protocols. Additionally, our NFC labels have specialized tamper tags that inform the consumers and administrators that the product has been cut open. Once the tamper tag has been cut the UID will transfer the consumer to a different URL upon scanning to add increased security and protection for the consumer.
TrackMatriX® NFC Highlights
- Fully NFC-enabled TrackMatriX® authentication system
- Customizable NFC tags to fit your specifications
- Each NFC tag contains a UID which is recorded in our database cloud
- Detailed, real-time and on-demand management & reporting portal
- Mobile app for warehouse staff to keep inventory and product management