TrackMatriX® Lock Introduction
TrackMatriX® System is a self-managed platform for item-by-item serialization with the objective to increase product and document security and strengthen brand recognition. With this modular system, a wide range of standard and customized security protocols and security workflows can be implemented.
The TrackMatriX® Lock system is built to make it easy for organizations to apply non-sequential, encrypted, unique identification numbers (UID) as proprietary secure QR codes onto products, packaging or documents
Key advantages of this security technology:
- No special ink required!
- Can be printed with standard 300 dpi printer
- Can be scanned and read by every type of smart phone
- Cloning of serial numbering is made impossible
Every time anyone scans the QR code, the action will be recorded in the TrackMatriX® Engine. Authorized personnel will have instantaneous access to this information which they can use to monitor product movement and analyse customer engagement.
Why Covert, EncryptedQR Code Information?
Unlike standard QR codes, TrackMatriX® Lock contains an added level of security in the form of hidden information within a QR code. This information can only be accessed by an named and authorized user of our TrackMatriX® Inspector App. While every consumer who scans the code with a generic QR code scanning app will be routed to a specific landing page, those with the inspection app can verify authenticity by comparing the covert identification to the product description.
TrackMatriX® Lock adds another level of security by preventing the reproduction of QR codes. If a counterfeiter copies and pastes the QR code on to multiple fake products, an inspector can see that the covert information does not match the product. The inspector then confirms the product is fake and can take further action.
What can TrackMatriX® Lock Solution offer?
- TrackMatriX® Engine: Comprehensive web application with unique customer account pages for:
- Administrator to manage
- User and user permission identity and access management
- View relevant engagement incident metrics
- User activity log
- Code Manager: Order and UID status management
- Marketing / Campaign Manager: Monitor and analyse campaigns and brand engagement activities
- Security Manager: Monitor and analyse product security related activities
- Management of unique identification numbers (UIDs)
- Proprietary QR-codes containing an address of a World Wide Web page (URL), unique identification numbers (UIDs) and, hidden in the QR-code, an encrypted covert information.
- Online delivery of
- QR-codes with variable UID (code only)
- QR-code merged with other information, delivered as multi-page pdf document
- QR codes printed on ready-to-use documents. These documents can be delivered with security printed overt, covert and forensic security features to support offline verification and possible conviction of criminals.
- Security labels
- ID documents
- Hosting of customized web-pages with a domain name provided by NanoMatriX or by the customer.
- Wide range of web-based services which can;
- detect counterfeiting, parallel trading and other product crimes
- spark consumer engagement using smartphones
- Access to reporting portal to monitor results and support data driven decisions to
- Identify and act on suspected product crimes
- System user activity logs
- Consumer engagement and other inspection incidents
- Customized mobile apps for consumer engagement and inspection purpose can be provided.
- Expert witness statement services: Additional optional inspection services to verify the authenticity of security printed documents are available, in case further evidence is required to convict criminals.
How does the system work?
Monitor Reporting Portal (Data Driven Decision Making)
Each time a consumer or inspector is scanning TrackMatriX® Lock code with a generic QR code app or an inspector app the overt UID and if and, if an inspector app is used, the UIDs of the barcode will be captured in the backend in addition with meta data related to scan device (e.g. smart phone) geolocation and behavioral data will be captured and analyzed in the TrackMatriX®Engine including scanning frequency, real – time GPS location, scanning devices etc. Managers can monitor marketing campaign engagement and product security status of a single or multiple product or document types. Custom auto alerts notification thresholds can be set by the system administrator so that specific user roles will get notified about relevant scan data or scan irregularities.
Engage Customer (Tailor-Made Consumer Engagement)
Users engage with the TrackMatriX® Lock by scanning it with any type of smartphone. They are then routed to a customizable landing page. The page can contain any form of marketing campaign; including a brand website link, promotion, coupon, invitation, or any other form of customer engagement.
TrackMatriX® Lock Highlights
- Landing Pages: Dynamic content can be displayed at the landing page, once the qR code is scanned. This means the content displayed at the landing page can change depending on
- The location of scan (different languages)
- Information connected to the UID of the scanned QR code (specific information about the product or content) or
- The currently activated marketing campaign (winter or summer promotion)
- Or other project defined parameter
- Build customer relations through next level marketing schemes such as;
- Push notifications to , for example, “Scan one more QR code, and get 50% off your next purchase”
- Customized mobile app for registered customers to scan codes and collect points.
- Inspector apps for in-field inspection can be provided.
- Customer engagement is simple thanks to the widespread use of smartphones
- Provides easy access to exciting brand content
- Content only need to be exciting and relevant for customers to engage
- The additional covert information gives the product a higher level of security