Bright UV-Fluorescent Security Pigments Inks and Coatings
Advanced UV-fluorescent security pigments to protect documents of value and products against counterfeiting:
- Very bright UV-fluorescent inorganic pigments
- All pigments can be delivered with unique-custom-formulated forensic security features
- Pigments can be applied in all ink colors, suitable for all printing technologies
- Wide range of different UV color models available
NanoMatriX offers a diversity of security pigments that are widely used as a strong covert and forensic security features to assist authentication of high value documents and products.
Distinctive solutions for protecting products and documents
NanoMatriX provides UV-fluorescent pigments that consists of inorganic luminescent particles, which convert incoming UV fluorescent light to visible light. Depending on the UV-fluorescent pigment type used different visible colors such as blue, yellow, orange, red and others and be seen under short or long UV fluorescent light.
Unique forensic security features will be integrated into each pigment delivery.
In addition, these pigments can be used in all ink colors and are compatible with all printing technologies, including intaglio, flexo, screen, gravure, offset printing or inkjet, that can be used in a wide range of applications.
Protect your assets with NanoMatriX custom-designed solutions
Over the past years, many of the world’s leading brands and monetary institutions place trust in our advisory role while we meet their product and currency security needs with covert security elements and detection systems. Contact our anti-counterfeiting experts today to learn how wedesign a tailor-made solution that inspires your customers.
UV-Fluorescent Pigments Features
- A wide range of taggants available
- Melting point: Above 1000°C
- Particle size range (Dv90): 500 nm to 15µm
- Unique-custom-formulated forensic security features
- Compatible with all printing technologies
- UV-Resistant: Inorganic inert to UV radiation
UV-Fluorescent Pigments Benefits
- Counterfeit resilient: Complex formulation
- Banknotesphysical/ chemical performance test passed
- Forensic security feature added for legal evidence
- Quality management (ISO 9001:2015)
UV-Fluorescent Pigments Applications
- ID cards
- Tax stamps
- Product markings
- Warehouse receipts
- Electronic components
- Luxury items