MatriX-Mark™ Pigments: Covert & Forensic Taggants for Security Inks and Coatings
Advanced security pigments to protect documents of value and products against counterfeiting:
- Elevated security against all IR upconverter features
- Pigments can be applied in all ink colors, suitable for all printing technologies
- Unique-custom-formulated forensic security features can be optionally added
- Wide range of different taggant types available
- Mobile detectors available for easy in-field inspection
NanoMatriX offers a diversity of security pigments that are widely used as strong covert and forensic security features to assist authentication of high value documents and products.
Distinctive solutions for protecting products and documents
NanoMatriX provides MatriX-Mark™ Taggant Pigments that consists of inorganic luminescent particles, which convert incoming invisible light to another type of invisible light. The emitting light can only be measured with a customized detector.
The MatriX-Mark™ security pigments are much more secure compared to conventional IR upconverter pigments, as they cannot be detected by using an IR pen. How can a counterfeiter counterfeit a security feature, if they do not know how to detect the MatriX-Mark™ security feature?
Unique forensic security features can be integrated into each delivery of the covert taggant portfolio. The forensic security feature can be verified via standard laboratory tests in local or international laboratories.
MatriX-Mark™ Taggant Pigments are invisible to the naked eye yet easy and reliably to inspect with custom-built detectors. In addition, these pigments can be used in all ink colors and are compatible with all printing technologies including intaglio, flexo, screen, gravure, offset printing or inkjet, that can be used in a wide range of applications.
Protect your assets with NanoMatriX custom-designed solutions
Over the past years, many of the world’s leading brands and monetary institutions place trust in our advisory role while we meet their product and currency security needs with covert security elements and detection systems. Contact our anti-counterfeiting experts today to learn how we design a tailor-made solution that inspires your customers.
MatriX-Mark™ Taggant Pigments Features
- A wide range of taggants available
- Melting point: Above 1000°C
- Particle size range (Dv90): 500 nm to 15µm
- Unique-custom-formulated forensic security features
- Compatible with all printing technologies
- UV-Resistant: Inorganic inert to UV radiation
MatriX-Mark™ Taggant Pigments Benefits
- Counterfeit resilient: Complex formulation
- Banknotes physical/ chemical performance test passed
- Optionally forensic security feature for legal evidence
- Multiple detectors and detection systems support
- Quality management (ISO 9001:2008)
MatriX-Mark™ Taggant Pigments Applications
- ID cards
- Tax stamps
- Product markings
- Warehouse receipts
- Electronic components
- Luxury items