Elevated Security of IR Up-converter Pigments with Forensic Features
Advanced IR up-converter security pigments to protect documents of value and products against counterfeiting:
- Elevated security against of inorganic IR up-converter features
- Pigments can be applied in all ink colors, suitable for all printing technologies
- All pigments delivered with unique-custom-formulated forensic security features
- Wide range of different up-converter models available
NanoMatriX offers a diversity of security pigments that are widely used as a strong covert and forensic security features to assist authentication of high value documents and products.
Distinctive solutions for protecting products and documents
NanoMatriX provides IR up-converter pigments that consists of inorganic luminescent particles, which convert incoming invisible IR light to visible light. Depending on the IR up-converter pigment type used, the pigments exposed to IR light emit visible colors such as blue, yellow, orange, red and others.
Unique forensic security features will be integrated into each pigment delivery.
IR up-converters Pigments are invisible to the naked eye, yet easy and reliably to inspect using detection systems or an IR laser pen. In addition, these pigments can be used in all ink colors and are compatible with all printing technologies, including intaglio, flexo, screen, rotogravure, offset printing or inkjet, that can be used in a wide range of applications.
Protect your assets with NanoMatriX custom-designed solutions
Over the past years, many of the world’s leading brands and monetary institutions place trust in our advisory role while we meet their product and currency security needs with covert security elements and detection systems. Contact our anti-counterfeiting experts today to learn how we design a tailor-made solution that inspires your customers.
IR Upconverter Pigments Features
- A wide range of IR up-converter available
- Particle size range (Dv90): 500 nm to 15µm
- Optional unique-custom-formulated forensic security features
- Compatible with all printing technologies
- UV-Resistant: Inorganic inert to UV radiation
IR Upconverter Pigments Applications
- ID cards
- Tax stamps
- Product markings
- Warehouse receipts
- Electronic components
- Luxury items
Get a FREE CONSULTATION Now!
Learn more about how you can secure your important documents with IR Up-converter pigments.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via +852 2523 9959 or email@example.com