Elevated Security of IR Upconverter Pigments with Forensic Features
Advanced IR upconverter security pigments to protect documents of value and products against counterfeiting:
- Elevated security against of inorganic IR upconverter features
- Pigments can be applied in all ink colors, suitable for all printing technologies
- All pigments delivered with unique-custom-formulated forensic security features
- Wide range of different upconverter models available
NanoMatriX offers a diversity of security pigments that are widely used as a strong covert and forensic security features to assist authentication of high value documents and products.
Distinctive solutions for protecting products and documents
NanoMatriX provides IR upconverter pigments that consists of inorganic luminescent particles, which convert incoming invisible IR light to visible light. Depending on the IR upconverter pigment type used, the pigments exposed to IR light emit visible colors such as blue, yellow, orange, red and others.
Unique forensic security features will be integrated into each pigment delivery.
IR upconverters Pigments are invisible to the naked eye, yet easy and reliably to inspect using detection systems or an IR laser pen. In addition, these pigments can be used in all ink colors and are compatible with all printing technologies, including intaglio, flexo, screen, gravure, offset printing or inkjet, that can be used in a wide range of applications.
Protect your assets with NanoMatriX custom-designed solutions
Over the past years, many of the world’s leading brands and monetary institutions place trust in our advisory role while we meet their product and currency security needs with covert security elements and detection systems. Contact our anti-counterfeiting experts today to learn how we design a tailor-made solution that inspires your customers.
IR Upconverter Pigments Features
- A wide range of taggants available
- Melting point: Above 1000°C
- Particle size range (Dv90): 500 nm to 15µm
- Unique-custom-formulated forensic security features
- Compatible with all printing technologies
- UV-Resistant: Inorganic inert to UV radiation
IR Upconverter Pigments Benefits
- Counterfeit resilient: Complex formulation
- Forensic security feature added for legal evidence
- Multiple detectors and detection systems available
- Quality management (ISO 9001:2008)
IR Upconverter Pigments Applications
- ID cards
- Tax stamps
- Product markings
- Warehouse receipts
- Electronic components
- Luxury items