Covert / Forensic Protection for DOD Inkjet Printed Documents
Highly sensitive security printing with high security ink to help:
- Keep variable data perfectly hidden from counterfeiters
- Robust documents & product systems
- Simplify warranty & product return fraud detection
Perfect taggant solution – Superior quality & covert feature for print
NanoMatriX is offering MatriX-Mark™ taggant inkjet inks that are suitable for most inkjet printing technologies and formats to a wide range of industries.
MatriX-Mark™ DOD inkjet ink is selected as ideal technology to apply various securities to documents and cards, due to the high resolution and stability provided by modern printer. DOD inkjet inks can be equipped with a variety of security features from standard UV fluorescence to multi-layered security features using dedicated readers.
For ultimate, legal enforceable security, the highly covert feature Mark-MatriX™ can be upgraded with an additional forensic security feature which is impossible to counterfeit. The forensic security feature can be determined by using standard laboratory test procedures, even decades after the MatriX-Mark™ DOD ink has been applied.
MatriX-Mark™ DOD inkjet inks can provide high-security customization and variable data printing for documents and product packages. The security solutions provided by DOD inks have the ability to be invisibly printed, including the product identifiers, date code and serial numbers. Only MatriX-Mark™ VIPIR, a hand-held detector can read those data.
MatriX-Mark™ DOD inkjet inks and others are available for HP® inkjet printers and others.
What makes MatriX-Mark™ so special?
Our taggants are invisible using IR laser pens. The conventional IR upconverters are visible using IR pens, therefore it is easy to counterfeit. Taggant cannot be verified without our own proprietary taggant detector. Multiple types of covert taggant are available. Handheld taggant or multi-taggant detector is available for in-field yes/no taggant detection.
MatriX-Mark™ Inkjet Ink (DOD) Features
- Colored inkjet ink: black, white & others
- Covert feature: Invisible ink (only read by NanoMatriX hand-held reader)
- Barcode, text or symbols can be concealed
- Custom formulated inkjet ink available
- Infinitive number of forensic features available
MatriX-Mark™ Inkjet Ink (DOD) Benefits
- High flexibility for printing on different substrates
- Covert feature, cannot be traced by IR laser pen
- Optionally forensic security feature for legal evidence
- Ageing and heat resistant, robust security feature
- Superior Variable Data Printing (VDP)
- MatriX-VIPER to support barcode reading of invisible barcodes
- Quality management (ISO 9001:2008)
MatriX-Mark™ Inkjet Ink (DOD) Applications
- Security printing
- Tax Stamps, excise stamps, revenue stamps
- Electronic components
- Automotive parts
- Consumer Electronics
- Security labels
MatriX-Mark™ Inkjet Ink (DOD) Demonstration
The invisible data is appeared through NanoMatriX detector