Secure Variable Data Print with MatriX-Mark™ Continuous Inkjet Ink (CIJ)
Variable data printing technology with high security ink to help:
- Robust security feature for better level of printing
- Eliminate revenue loss from counterfeits
- Opportunities to covertly secure high-volume products and documents
MatriX-Mark™ Taggant CIJ Demonstration
Secure Variable Data Printing with Taggants Ink to Protect Documents and Brands
The MatriX-Mark™ taggant pigments offer to security printer and brand owner, one of the strongest covert and forensic security features available for inkjet solutions. The MatriX-Mark™ taggant inkjet ink can be provided in colors, such as clear ink (for invisible prints) and colored ink (black, white, others).
The MatriX-Mark™ taggant inkjet ink has been qualified for a wide range of inkjet ink printer brands, such as
- HP Indigo
What Makes MatriX-Mark™ So Special?
Our taggants are invisible using IR laser pens. The conventional IR upconverters are visible using IR pens, therefore it is easy to counterfeit. Taggant cannot be verified without our own proprietary taggant detector. Multiple types of covert taggant are available. Handheld taggant or multi-taggant detector is available for in-field yes/no taggant detection.
To verify the authenticity of a product or a document, the presence of MatriX-Mark™ can be recognized with
1. Hand-held proprietary devices which will analyze the presence and the type of the MatriX-Mark™ security taggant within a fraction of a second and generate an unmistakable, fail-safe output of “Yes” or “No”.
2. In-line high-speed recognition systems for security printing QC or other use cases
3. Several barcode scanning methods can be offered.
- Barcode scanner interlock system, whereby the barcode scanner will only read barcode, if taggant is present in an area where taggant is present.
- Barcode scanner to decode barcodes which are printed with inkjet ink containing MatriX-Mark™ inkjet ink.
- Industrial vision systems, like Cognex DataMan
- MatriX-VIPER, a hand-held device to make the presence of MatriX-Mark™ taggants visible.
4. Custom-build recognition systems interlinked to support a wide range of use-cases.
Unique MatriX-Mark™ Inkjet Ink Features
- Invisible covert feature such as barcodes, variable data, text or symbols can be printed on a variety of substrates
- Barcode, text or symbols can be concealed beneath other prints
- Infinitive number of forensic features available per each project
- Custom formulated inkjet ink available
- Security feature heat resistant up 1200°C
MatriX-Mark™ CIJ inks have been used or are suitable for applications such as:
- Security printing
- Food and beverage
- Automotive parts
- Consumer Electronics
- Wire, cable and pipe marking
- Electronic components
- Security labels
- Tax stamps, excise stamps, revenue stamps
MatriX-Mark™ Inkjet Ink Benefits
- Forensic evidence
- Seamless integration
- Quality management (ISO 9001:2008)
- Highly secure
Inkjet marked water bottle under detecting
Genuine bottle detected with green light
Taggant Inkjet Printing on Plastic