NFC Proximity - Fast, Contactless & User-friendly Technology
Why do brand owners want to apply NFC on their products today?
NanoMatriX offers NFC brand protection & brand engagement solutions to a wide range of industries. Near-field communication (NFC) is a contactless technology which is a way for your NFC enabled smartphone to exchange information with items embedded with a NFC chip in proximity.
In this page we describe the common NFC technology which is limited to contact or proximity reading, up to 10 cm. NanoMatriX also offers NFC vicinity solutions which can be read up to 1.2 meter, a revolutionary technology which can extend the use of NFC to a wide range of new applications. For more information, please visit the webpage NFC Vicinity.
NFC is grabbing the eyes for brand engagement and brand protection in different industries, especially used in Wines & Spirits. For instance, a lots renowned wine brands are applying NFC on their wine products. In fact, one of reasons is for brand protection. Because of its unique tag-and-go and authentication feature, it allows customers to save their time and purchase with confidence. That increases the customer satisfaction and generally raises their loyalty.
Other reason is brand engagement which allows brand owners to gather the data from customers. Through big data analysis, NanoMatriX facilitates brand owners to capture data. Since customers “tap” the items via their NFC-enabled smartphone, a certain of information is automatically uploads to the database. Therefore, they can understand the consumer behavior deeply through investigating their usage rates and usage occasion, then a comprehensive report is produced to the brand owners. Meanwhile, track and trace function is provided for them to monitor their high-end products.
The application of NFC and its system support
NFC Proximity Features
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Fast read and response within few seconds
- Operating distance: PROXIMITY up to 10 cm
- Temper evidence, makes unauthorized access to the object easily detected
- Track and trace
- Product authentication
- Back-end database support
- Flexible Chip sizes for different areas on the package
NFC Proximity Benefits
- Brand engagement
- Unique customer engagement options
- Standard or high-end product protection
- Highly secure data transfer (tag-smart phone)
- Enrich customer engagement
- Consumer behavior analysis
- Quality management (ISO 9001:2008)
NFC Proximity Applications
- Mobile marketing
- Rewards / membership programs
- Online product authentication
- Wine & Spirits
- Luxury products
NFC Proximity Demonstration
Wine authentication through NFC Proximity
You May also be Interested in…