NFC Proximity Solutions to Enrich Consumer Engagement
Why do brand owners want to apply NFC on their products?
Near-field communication (NFC) is an innovative contactless technology that provides a secure way to exchange information/data between your NFC enabled smartphone and items embedded with a NFC chip.
NFC Proximity has contact or proximity reading, up to 10 cm. NanoMatriX also offers NFC Vicinity solutions which can be read up to 1.2 meters, a revolutionary technology which extends the use of NFC to a wide range of new applications. For more information, please visit NFC Vicinity.
Other features of NFC Proximity include the following:
NFC Proximity Features
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Operating distance: PROXIMITY up to 10 cm
- Temper evidence, unauthorized access to the object is easily detected
- Back-end database support
- Flexible Chip sizes for different areas on the package
NFC Proximity Applications and Benefits
- Brand engagement and Mobile Marketing
- Unique customer engagement options
- Online product authentication
- Consumer behavior analysis
- Quality management (ISO 9001:2015)
- Wine & Spirits, Retail, Luxury products, etc.
- Fast read and response within a few seconds
Contact us for more information about the features, benefits and applications of this product.
Workflow for brands to do product authentication and tracability via NFC (Proximity)
NFC Proximity Demonstration
Wine authentication through NFC Proximity
NFC tags to protect wine & spirits against counterfeiting and spark consumer engagement.
Get a FREE CONSULTATION Now!
Learn more about how you can secure your important products with the NFC Vicinity tags and related services provided by NanoMatriX.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via +852 2523 9959 or firstname.lastname@example.org