Why do brand owners want to apply custom NFC tags on their products?
Near-field communication (NFC) is an innovative contact-less technology that provides a secure way to exchange information/data between your NFC enabled smartphone and items embedded with a NFC chip.
NFC Proximity has contact or a proximity reading up to 10 cm. NanoMatriX’s NFC Vicinity solutions come with a revolutionary technology which extends the use of NFC to a wide range of new applications. For more information, please visit NFC Vicinity.
Other features of NFC Wireless Proximity include the following:
NFC Proximity Features
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Operating distance: PROXIMITY up to 10 cm
- Temper evidence, unauthorized access to the object is easily detected
- Back-end database support
- Flexible chip sizes for different areas on the package