Today’s market environment changes fast. Many companies find their ERP system could not meet their fast evolved business requirement. When people evaluate whether they should invest in a new ERP system, they may come out a lot of questions regarding of their own business requirement and the types of ERP software systems on the market.
Here is a lisf ot questions to be considered before invest in ERP:
- What issues triggered you to invest into ERP?
- What are the criteria for companies to select ERP?
- What are the challenges the company faces when optimizing business process?
- Mobility, Adaptability, Agile, Connectivity…What are the most important technical requirements for ERP?
- Is open source platform a better way to running ERP?
- What are common pitfalls should avoid when implementing a new ERP?
We conduct an interview and answered the common questions that business owners, CEOs and directors of mid-size companies may have when they consider to have an ERP system or change their existing ERP system to adapt to their new business challenges .
Click video to see the interview.